Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Bashing" the Ordinary in New York City

One part of my job that I really love is keeping my finger on the pulse of what's hot in the special events industry. There's no better place to do so then at the BizBash Event Style Expo!
This intense mecca of networking most recently took place at the Javits Center on Oct. 21st. Besides the keynote speakers, book signings, awards ceremonies, and educational platforms, over 300 vendor displays were bursting with new products, ideas, demonstrations, samples, and information. We popped into a vendor booth for a quick photo-op with the visual entertainment spectacle that is the Screaming Queens! If your next event needs some Vegas-style glamorous showgirls, brilliantly costumed live "walking tables" for food service, or over-the-top meeters and greeters, you've GOT to contact this amazing troupe of entertainers.
With the wealth of new inspiration gained at this upbeat event, I'm not sure where to start, but I am definitely incorporating some new mojo into our decor! I'll look for you at the next expo!

No comments:

Post a Comment